“Recruiting impressed me, Darrel Wilson called me, and that sealed the deal. I love that you guys have APU's on your trucks. I'm not just a number; everybody knows you by name. It's a family and everybody over there wants everyone to succeed. Wil-trans gave me an excellent credit score and I like that the lease loads pay by percentage and not mileage."Robert Jolley
Wil-Trans offers company and lease purchase opportunities for those looking for team driver jobs and driving over-the-road. Team operations will run efficiently over-the-road in all 48 states, hauling refrigerated freight. Team operations are unique, and each of our fleet managers has experience running team trucks, so you know your operation will run at its full potential.
Company drivers who run a team operation have access to our fuel incentive program which can add up to 5¢ per mile per load. Team drivers earn a day off for every week spent out on the road, and our drivers typically stay out 3-4 weeks at a time.
Lease purchase opportunities are also available for team operations. Lease operators and independent contracts are paid a percentage of the load revenue and 100% of the fuel surcharge for every load. Apply online or give us a call today and let us walk you through all of the details.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“We are more of a family, I've worked other places and they don't even give you the time of day, I feel comfortable, I like the whole QC notifications, they keep you up to date on the truck and they maintain your truck. They kept their word in recruiting and make you feel comfortable throughout the process."Bruce Davis