“You're not a number; this company makes you feel like you're a person, they really do care about your family. They sent flowers to my wife after she was diagnosed with breast cancer and it made me cry. Equipment is above and beyond other companies and my fleet manager listens to me and actually sends me where I want to go. The pay is great, I've been driving for 20 years and I wanted to own my own truck. The lease program equally benefits the company AND the driver. They truly care about you at Wil-Trans."John Nickerson
Wil-Trans offers company and lease purchase opportunities for those looking for team driver jobs and driving over-the-road. Team operations will run efficiently over-the-road in all 48 states, hauling refrigerated freight. Team operations are unique, and each of our fleet managers has experience running team trucks, so you know your operation will run at its full potential.
Company drivers who run a team operation have access to our fuel incentive program which can add up to 5¢ per mile per load. Team drivers earn a day off for every week spent out on the road, and our drivers typically stay out 3-4 weeks at a time.
Lease purchase opportunities are also available for team operations. Lease operators and independent contracts are paid a percentage of the load revenue and 100% of the fuel surcharge for every load. Apply online or give us a call today and let us walk you through all of the details.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“Wil-trans treats you better than other companies; my dispatcher Rudy is so patient with me. Their equipment is smooth, reliable, & efficient."Michael Herring