“Wil-Trans is a competitive company who appreciates the driver and treats us like family. The equipment is excellent, runs are nice smooth and quiet; it feels like an SUV. Wil-Trans gave me an opportunity that most companies won't do."Jason Jones
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. We genuinely appreciate our military veterans who have served protecting our country. To help support our service men and women, Wil-Trans offers a Military Apprenticeship program that assists veterans in gaining their Class A CDL and supplementing their income during the first 15 months in the trucking industry.
Start your new career in trucking by using your post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits or Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits to earn more after receiving your Class A CDL. We first train you to earn your Class A CDL. Once you pass the exam, you're a full employee of Wil-Trans and your Post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits or Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits can be used to supplement your new income. Many military veteran have found a new career and home with us. Join the Family and find out why.
Wil-Trans proudly hauls The Wall That Heals to support the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Active driving license for 3 years, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“They are honest and fair to the drivers; if they say your home time is when it is they aren't lying. They will take care of you when you need it. They had the best offer, and allowed me to have Sindi Lue (my dog). The equipment is top notch and maintenance is great about taking care of my problems."Phil Holbrook