“You're not a number; this company makes you feel like you're a person, they really do care about your family. They sent flowers to my wife after she was diagnosed with breast cancer and it made me cry. Equipment is above and beyond other companies and my fleet manager listens to me and actually sends me where I want to go. The pay is great, I've been driving for 20 years and I wanted to own my own truck. The lease program equally benefits the company AND the driver. They truly care about you at Wil-Trans."John Nickerson
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. We genuinely appreciate our military veterans who have served protecting our country. To help support our service men and women, Wil-Trans offers a Military Apprenticeship program that assists veterans in gaining their Class A CDL and supplementing their income during the first 15 months in the trucking industry.
Start your new career in trucking by using your post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits or Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits to earn more after receiving your Class A CDL. We first train you to earn your Class A CDL. Once you pass the exam, you're a full employee of Wil-Trans and your Post 9/11 G.I. Bill benefits or Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits can be used to supplement your new income. Many military veteran have found a new career and home with us. Join the Family and find out why.
Wil-Trans proudly hauls The Wall That Heals to support the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Active driving license for 3 years, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“They tell you the truth and help you recognize your mistakes in order to make you a better driver and a better person."Gary McElroy