“They tell you the truth and help you recognize your mistakes in order to make you a better driver and a better person."Gary McElroy
Wil-Lease™ - Lease Purchase
Our Wil-Lease™ lease purchase program is designed to make semi truck leasing a profitable venture for you. Take advantage of our no money down, no walk-away penalty, no credit check semi truck lease. The Wil-Lease™ program is done in-house, not through a third party. Lease a 2017-2018 Peterbilt 579 or Freightliner Cascadia Evolution and earn 70% of the load revenue and 100% of the fuel surcharge per load. We are an intentionally small trucking company with lease purchase, and we treat you like family by helping you understand the ins and outs of the business. Our advanced analytics will assist you in reducing costs by improving your fuel efficiency, safety, and trip planning to gain revenue and run a profitable operation.
Wil-Trans has access to the 2nd largest refrigerated freight network, a nationwide network of fuel and tire discounts, and weekly settlements that hit your bank account when they are supposed to. You will work directly with your fleet manager who only runs 40-50 trucks. Your fleet manager knows you by name and is invested in your success.Apply Now
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card.
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We would love to talk with you about joining the family.
“Wil-Trans is a competitive company who appreciates the driver and treats us like family. The equipment is excellent, runs are nice smooth and quiet; it feels like an SUV. Wil-Trans gave me an opportunity that most companies won't do."Jason Jones